Monday, October 13, 2008

Escape!

In an effort to escape the heat that is our house...Emma and I went out on the town Saturday and then went to my parent's house on Sunday after church. We are currently staying there until the A/C is restored. I had my follow up appointment with the hand surgeon today, and I have minor surgery scheduled for November 4, election day. He's going to go in through a small incision and open up the "track" that the tendons work through in your fingers. That will give my tendons enough room to move and no more pain for me!




Anyways, here are some pictures of our adventures!


On the way out the door! (with our heels, of course!)

Playing on life-sized mushrooms at the mall.
Sometimes, short people need a little bit of help reaching things. (Barnes & Nobles)
Although not looking into the camera, she was actually kinda smiling in this picture! (there are about 10 others of her saying "cheese" which doesn't look too attractive once the picture was taken!)
Reading Dr. Seuss!
Playing at Central Market!
Who doesn't like the feel of sand on your face?
Golfing...Baseball...all the same to Emma!
Getting so good at putting on shoes all by herself!
Listening to some tunes with Daddy!

2 comments:

Jen Clarke said...

These pictures just highlight to me what a busy bee Miss Emma is. Just amazing after such a challenging start to life. I love reading the updates on your family! Hope your A/C gets fixed soon!

jenny said...

how precious! :)
love you!