Saturday, November 1, 2008

Tea Parties!

It has been so much fun watching Emma starting to use her imagination and pretending! She has been playing "Tea" at her grandparents Montgomery house, so I got her a little tea set today at Wal-Mart. We set up a full tea party in the living room, complete with guests! She loved it!

Elmo, would you like a warm-up?
She realized half-way through the party that baby was not strapped in properly into her seat...so of course, she needed to take care of that problem:



At one point, I came back with my camera and immediately, she ran from the room. I didn't know what she was up to until she came back with the play camera that she also got at Wal-Mart today (I succumbed to the little toys that they place right by the checkout at kid-eye-level so that the kids will see it and insist their parents buy them that toy. Yep...I fell for it today!) She, too, wanted to take pictures like mommy of the tea party!

Later tonight, when Uncle Jeff and Aunt Val came over for dinner, she even got Uncle Jeff to join in the fun with her!

1 comment: