Monday, March 22, 2010

37 weeks, 3 days....

....and baby #2 is still happy camping out and making mommy uncomfortable!! But, I've been able to get my maternity plans done, things are pretty much ready at the house, so I feel prepared whenever it happens- either tomorrow or in 2.5 weeks!

My appointment today went fine- one pound weight gain, blood pressure still in the 120s...although I have finally started to swell in my ankles. It's been so nice, though-- with Emma I was swelling badly by 6 months. Now I've made it 37 weeks without considerable swelling! It helps being preggo now and not in the middle of July!

We have neutral colored onesies, the changing table is all ready, baby swing and baby car seat cleaned and put back together, cameras charged, bag packed for the hospital, and Emma's big sister gift ready in the car! Now I'm getting excited!

Emma and I did get some mommy/daughter/baby bump photos...so enjoy!








1 comment:

Julia said...

Your portraits are so lovely, Laura!