Friday, March 5, 2010

3 random thoughts that are irritating/funny/make no sense...

1. I went through the drive-thru of Wendys the other day and ordered a cheeseburger. When I got up to the second window to pick up my food, that's where they had a sign that due to freezes in Florida, tomatoes would be served only upon request. Of course I requested them to which I got a slightly aggravated look. Hey...if you had posted the sign when you ORDERED (what a concept) I would have told you sooner. And yes, I drove back around just to make sure I didn't just not see it before.

2. It is slightly irritating that a website that you visit often all of a sudden doesn't work like it has in the past. In the past when I go to the blogger website, I don't have to sign in everytime because the nice little "Remember me" option. All of a sudden, even when it is checked, I am having to re-enter my email (which is long....montgomery is a long name to type over and over!), remember which password goes to this account....even when remember me is checked!!! A small inconvenience, I know...but still aggravating!!

3. This evening Emma and I had a "date" at Ridgmar mall. She tried on Easter dresses (petticoats and all...such a girly girl!), we ate in the food court with all of the teenagers, she played and ran on the indoor playground, and we ended the night with an (overpriced) M&M cookie. A great evening considering I haven't had much energy or felt very well in the past week to spend quality time with my princess. When we were driving around the mall to go home, I noticed something.....ironic. In a strip shopping center behind the mall there is a Weight Watchers storefront for meetings. What is ironic, is that on one side of the Weight Watchers is a bar-b-que restaurant and on the other side is a Catherine's Full Figure Clothing store. Now THAT is ironic to me.

1 comment:

kyna said...

location, location, location...Weight watchers knows what they are doing! :)